Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good – from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God’s love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
We’re looking for someone to join our team as a Sourcing Advisor who:
Assists in sourcing and evaluating candidates while diligently pursuing a broad and deep understanding of all aspects of the company’s required competencies and desired skillsets. Manages the online applicant tracking systems, social media, and print communications for the recruitment department. Assists in the design and distribution of recruitment collateral, advertisements, posters and fliers with the goal to attract new workforce members who are engaged, innovative, and professional. Ensures all procedures are met in the recruitment process.
- Conducts all employee recruiting activities and processes such as obtaining, screening and interviewing applicants.
- Collects data on employment activities and labor market trends to make recommendations for the recruitment strategies.
- Assists in the creation and rollout of promotional materials and outreach programs.
- Monitors internal database and employee posting system to obtain and maintain candidates.
- Collects, analyzes and distributes statistical reports such as time to fill, turnover, vacancy rates, quality of hire, etc.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You’ll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education/related experience: Required
- Master’s Degree: Preferred
- Three years relevant experience: Preferred
- Human Resource certification or equivalent: Preferred