Adventist Health is more than an award-winning health system. We provide whole-person care to our communities and champion the greater good – from the operating room to the boardroom, we are driven by our unique passion to live God’s love through health, wholeness and hope. From Oregon to Oahu, we have a calling to always do more. Now is your chance to apply your passion to our mission.
More than fifty years ago, a country doctor and a group of forward-thinking residents had a vision for their small towns of Simi and Santa Susana: They would create a special place of healing in the picturesque valley they called home. Today, that place is Adventist Health Simi Valley: Offering a wide range of patient care services such as the Nancy Reagan Breast Center for digital mammography, Emergency Care and Women’s and Children’s Services and so much more-AHSV is proud to be part of the Adventist Health Southern California Region.
We’re looking for someone to join our team as a Occupational Therapist (Outpatient) who:
Plans and conducts segments of treatment programs designed to restore and improve physical, social and mental functions, while meeting department objectives. Serves as co-leader in interdisciplinary approach to patient groups.
- Completes evaluations to ensure quality standards and addresses assessment areas that require attention.
- Uses appropriate clinical techniques and tools and establishes individualized treatment plans for patients.
- Provides therapy interventions using appropriate treatment protocols and techniques.
- Establishes individualized care and discharge plans and ensures plans are communicated to appropriate parties.
- Completes comprehensive and accurate clinical documentation within established deadlines.
- Supervises assigned assistants.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
You’ll be successful with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (some certifications will require Bachelor’s): Required
- Master’s Degree: Preferred
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification: Required
- Occupational Therapy licensure in state of practice: Required