Adventist Health Glendale is Hosting a Hiring Event for Certified Nursing Assistants
On the Spot Interviews from 9 am – 1 pm!
Day and Night shifts are available. Please bring a copy of your updated resume. Be prepared to answer questions about your clinical knowledge, career goals, and your availability to work.
For additional information, please e-mail email@example.com
- Current California CNA License in good standing
- American Heart Association BLS certification
- Ability to speak, read and write in English; bilingual in Armenian or Spanish is a plus
- Experience providing excellent customer service
Working at Adventist Health Glendale
- Adventist Health Glendale is a faith-based, 515-bed acute care facility in the Greater Los Angeles community
- Health benefits (medical, dental, vision and prescription) start on the first day of the month after hire
- Competitive rates, retirement plan, tuition assistance, long-term disability, onsite child care, paid leave, referral bonuses, and much more!