Our Marketing Staff Truly Shines!
Congratulations to the incredible Adventist Health Glendale Marketing team:
• Ramella Markarian – VP, Business Development
• Alina DerSarkissian – 2016 Marketing Director
• Kelly Marroquin – 2017 Interim Marketing Manager
• Caroline Mekhiel – Editor/Marketing Specialist
• Araz Nazarian – Visual Communications Specialist
• Danny Huybrechts – Visual Communications Specialist
• Naira Khosrovian – Photographer/writer
• Siuneh Khodaverdi – Photographer/writer
• Vic Pallos – Photographer/writer
Continuing our tradition of marketing excellence, we received prestigious national awards from two professional health care marketing organizations.
At the recent Aster Awards, we received:
• Silver award for Source – Newsletter/category.
• Bronze award for Cancer Annual Report 2016 – Annual Report category.
Our Marketing team won these awards based on creativity, layout/design, typography, production, quality and overall effectiveness. Since these awards were for hospitals with more than 500 beds, the competition was intense!
The Healthcare Public Relations and Marketing Assn. (HPRMA) of Southern California also awarded us:
• Silver award, Cancer Annual Report 2016 – Annual Report category
• Silver award, “From Our Family to Yours,” a seasonal recipe book containing healthy favorites submitted by 10 individual employees and one group of five – Books/Booklets category
• Bronze award, Caroline Mekhiel for “The Power of the Lift,” published in Health Quarterly, Summer 2016 – Feature Article category
We’re proud of the exceptional job our marketing and communications professionals do every day!