Glendale Adventist Medical Center (GAMC) is a 515-bed hospital built on the Seventh-day Adventist faith and mission to improve the health of communities and to share God’s love by promoting healing and wellness for the whole person.
The Certified Nurse Assistant, under the direction of the RN, is responsible for assisting licensed nurses with a patient or an assigned group of patients within a patient care unit.
Education and Qualifications:
- Required high school education or GED and CNA certificate.
- Must have ability to speak, read, write, perform simple arithmetic calculations and follow oral or written instructions in English.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Current California CNA certification required for all areas.
- Current American Heart Association BLS CPR certification required.
- One year recent experience in an acute or long-term care hospital preferred.
Benefits (determined based on hours & position):
Medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, Group life and AD&D insurance, Matching 401(k) and 403(b) retirement plans, Long-term disability insurance, Insurance discounts, Tuition reimbursement, On-site child care, and more!